Questions about your order? Please email us at email@example.com.
- To put a book into the shopping cart, simply click the green “add to cart” button on the book’s page. You will automatically go to the shopping cart to view your order.
- To continue shopping, click any of the tabs along the navigation bar. You can always view your order by clicking the “shopping cart” tab on the navigation bar.
- To change the number of copies you wish to purchase, put a different number in the quantity column of the shopping cart, and hit enter.
- To delete the book from the shopping cart altogether, click the trash can in the right-hand column.
- To submit a discount code, put the code in the “enter discount code” box and click “activate”. Give the cart a moment to update the price.
- The shipping charge and sales tax (Maryland residents) will be added to your purchase when you enter your mailing address on PayPal.
- To checkout, click the yellow “checkout with PayPal button” (bottom left). You will be re-directed to PayPal’s “choose a way to pay” page, where you have a choice of using your PayPal account, debit card, credit card, or prepaid card.
- Log into your PayPal account to complete your transaction. If you do not have a PayPal account and wish to pay by credit card, press the “credit card” (middle) tab. Enter your credit card, name, address, phone and email into the form provided. Then press the “review and continue” button. Review and complete your transaction.
All orders are shipped via the United States Postal Service (USPS). All costs are in U.S. dollars.
U.S. orders are sent Priority Mail (3-5 business days) or First Class (5-7 business days). Maryland residents pay 6% sales tax.
Orders to Canada are sent Standard International (1-2 weeks). Shipping charges: $15 for 1 book, $24 for 2 books, and $45 for 3-4 books.
All items are sold as is. All sales are final, though we will replace items in cases of manufacturer’s defect. Please contact us for return authorization at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We ship orders USPS: WE ARE NOT LIABLE FOR DAMAGE IN TRANSIT.
We will endeavor to work with you to resolve any problems amicably.
We respect your privacy. Any personal information we receive, including your name, e-mail address, and mailing address, will be kept strictly confidential and will never be sold, rented or traded to a third party.
Payments to Capparoe Books are processed by Paypal.com, so we never have access to any of your financial information.
We use your personal information only to fulfill your order. All personal information that is collected from you is used by us and no one else.